3.14.2017

3 Songs for GO TIME

When I need to get a move on, when my brain is in la-la land, when I need to find motivation deep down somewhere, I don't just need a high energy playlist, I need songs with rill good hooks. These are my go-to songs, with hooks that get you moving within seconds:


Embed not working, no idea why. This is a girl's jam. It's about knowing yourself and fighting for getting yours.

"Some will want your love, some will want your pain, some will want the blood from your veins. Some are hanging onto every word you say waiting til you fall from you reign. But that's okaaaaaay. Rub it in their faaaaace. Keep on Runnin."

2. Thrift Shop by Macklemore

Still. It's so fun.

"Imma take your grampa's style, Imma take your grandpa's style. No for real, ask your grandpa, can I have his hand me downs?"


3. Pusher Love Girl by Justin Timberlake

JT so smooth. This was the opener for his concert and the intro automatically gets you grooving.



3 comments:

Metpor said...

Excellent website, excellent post as well!
I genuinely love how it is simple on my eyes and the data
are well written.I’m wondering how I could be notified if a new post has been made.
I’ve subscribed to your RSS which should do the trick!<
|strafor fiyatları | strafor objeler | strafor | strafor top | strafor sahne dekorları | pasta altlıkları |

yingboonliang said...

Very good blog. Thanks for share.If you are in Bangkok then you must visit Good restaurants Bangkok famous for its good quality food and services.

Anonymous said...

Excellent website, excellent post as well!
I genuinely love how it is simple on my eyes and the data
are well written.I’m wondering how I could be notified if a new post has been made




www.golden-slot.com