Seriously bloggers, could I be more depressing. With all my spouting on and on about hibernating bad days, it should be safe to assume that all I'm doing with Christmas cheer is throwing it out the window and hating my life.
I've been keeping busy, even in the darkness and I've got pictures to prove it. A few at least, most of which I've scammed off of Facebook (i.e. Russ). Just a few to tease your imagination (and prove I'm not a full time couch potato). A little bit of Whistler, a throw back to Halloween, Lisa in town, Turkey Bowl, my new boyfriend GSP, sight-seeing Seattle, out dancing, and looking like a rock star.
That said, I have been netflixing it up when occasion permits. Right now: The Way We Were (doesn't everyone know Barbara Streisand is cross-eyed and Robert Redford is the ultimate dreamboat? "couldn't we both win?")
I had an awful day today. Busy, hectic, rife with conflict. It's not the worst day I'll ever have, no doubt, but I'm certainly glad the day is over. I hate days like this because they remind me that I'm not immune to negativity and that nagging feeling of 'I can't wait til this is over so I can move on with my life'. To commemorate this most obnoxious feeling, and because it's been a long, tired, cranky week, I have compiled a list of ten other feelings I have felt at some point and just hate.
Don't you hate:
Don't you hate:
- Impatience in situations or regarding decisions where you entirely lack any semblance of control or power (Don't want to talk about today, thank you)
- Making eye contact with the person you accidentally cut off or in someway offended via traffic (whooops!)
- Finding something on clearance that you bought yesterday at full price (waste of money fail!)
- Realizing that he just isn't crazy about you anymore... and that's not going to change (again? really?)
- Watching in the rearview mirror after zooming by a parked cop (worse: those lights in the rearview mirror)
- 3pm after 3 hours of sleep (zzzzzzzzzz)
- Losing something you borrowed, especially if it's important to the lender (being forgetful bites you in the butt sometimes)
- Missing someone when all you can do to tell them is say 'I miss you' out loud and hope they hear you (sigh)
- Waking up for something important 3 minutes before you're supposed to be there (usually when that event is 20 plus minutes and fa harried freshening up away)
- Negative feelings towards someone you love (eventually passing doesn't make it any better)
at 11:23 PM