10.18.2008

Celebrity look-a-like

MyHeritage is a website that lets you upload a photo of yourself and it matches you with your celebrity twin. Some are pretty close. Some are a little more far fetched [umm Paul Hindesmith??]

I just spent almost an hour messing with pictures of me and celebrities. I swear half of them I apparently match with an Asian. I guess it's in my blood.

My favorite: Eva Longoria

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities

Kate Winslet came up a lot. Other highlights: Hilary Clinton



Give it a try and let me know who you are!
http://www.myheritage.com/celebrity-face-recognition

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kambam,

Thanks for mentioning MyHeritage ! We're glad that you're quite enjoying the celebrity look-a-like feature @ MyHeritage.

So your majority of the matches are Asian that is cool :)

Thanks once again. Keep using MyHeritage and spread the word!