8.09.2010

Cheat List

The other day some friends were telling me about a website they created (nerd alert?), something along the lines of Marry, Kiss, Push off a cliff. I always played the game Date, Marry, One Night Stand. My version has its moral downsides, but it narrows things down quite a bit more. There are a lot of celebrities I'd happily push off a cliff, but very few I'd like to keep from on the cliff long enough to date, marry, or have a one night stand with. Without further ado, my list (subject to change)...







Date: Michael Vartan
While this looker seems to lack enough personality to keep around long term, he seems like the kind of guy who would pull out all the stops in the grand gesture, sweep you off your feet kind of way. I've got a thing for undercover agents. And apparently quasi-inappropriate teachers. And he speaks French!











Marry: Jesse Williams

I've only seen him in Grey's Anatomy and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II, but what else do you need? Piercing eyes, hot bod, and what seems like a sense of humor. Yes please!

His face is shiny in literally every picture I can find of him online. I am willing to look past these minor imperfections to see him for what he truly is, a nude model/doctor who loves me.

Our children would be beyond beautiful. Plus, he used to be a teacher!













One Night Stand: Lenny Kravitz
Mmm hmmm
(And I Love this song)

3 comments:

Raelle said...

I would agree except Lenny Kravits. One night stand would have to be......Gerard Butler. And To marry it may have to be Will Smith but Jesse Williams would also work.

Tom and Heather said...

Kami, this list is totally Heather approved. You've got excellent taste, my friend!

Jessica said...

I had a good laugh over the quasi-inappropriate teacher part. I caught a few minutes of that movie recently and had the same thought.