8.18.2010

Music videos that make me smile

I'm a sucker for a story. There are songs I didn't originally know/like but the music videos sold me and now I'm hooked!

I was the nerdy girl, I still sing and dance in my bedroom, and I like to think that the nice best friend neighbor wins sometimes. He was holding his I LOVE YOU sign the whole time!

Laughing talking on a park bench, hey isn't this easy. Whatcha doin with a girl like that? Why can't you see, you belong with meeeee

I talk myself out of everyone and love the idea of rushing back into giving it a try because who knows, maybe this time will be the exception. Loving Paramore's funky updo/jacket look.

Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream! You are the only exception

This song+video makes me cry.

I was counting on forever, now I'll never know. Everybody's saying he's not coming home now. This can't be happening to me. This is just a dream

1 comment:

Brooke Henderson said...

oh man, takes me back...to like a couple months ago, when I was skipping class and watching CMT in tears...good times